About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is my wonderful Grandma's 85th birthday. I'm sure she is busy celebrating her birthday by beating all of her friends (and some people who are not her friends) in bridge (this is a game that Grandma loves and no one under the age of 60 understands how to play).

Grandma (even though I know you will not be reading this). Thank you for being a wonderful woman and the heart that beats through our family. We enjoy every moment we get to spend with you and look forward to each one to come.

Happy Birthday Gram!

Love, your favorite granddaughter.

(note to all my cousins: unless you can some how magically change your birthday to today, you have no chance to catch me! ha ha... unless maybe you became a doctor & had twins... oh and don't forget to cut your hair)

2 comments:

skbevier said...

Good one, Kim. Made me laugh.

Greg Bevier said...

Keep telling yourself that you are at the top of the list...You're only fooling yourself.

Still your favorite...