About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jaundice Update

Last week we took Natalie for her two month check up. She had to get her first series of vaccinations at this appointment, three shots in total. I made it through the first one ok, the second one was harder and enough for me and the third put me over the edge, but don't worry I held it together until the nurse left the room at least!
She is now officially over 10 pounds and right on schedule. She grew 2 inches and is now 23 inches long, that puts her in the 50th percentile for weight & 75th for height. She is going to be nice and tall, just like her daddy.
Her jaundice levels are still going down steadily so that is a good thing. We are now only having her checked every two weeks instead of every day or every week like we were... YEAH for all of us!!
Overall, she is a healthy & happy baby.

No comments: