About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Reading is Sexy

Here are some pictures to get you all up to date (since I have been truly slacking on my posts)

Grandma & Jenni with their matching shirts.


Two weekends ago we traveled to South Bend for the "Our house might be selling so come see it while it's pretty" party at the Camburns.

I must say the house is very "pretty." Erin has done a fabulous job decorating and Jon remodeling. The house is definitely ready for them to move out now and onto another pile that needs their help.

Good job Erin! Unfortunately I didn't take much pictures from our fun weekend, but Erin & I traveled (in the rain) to the outlet malls and did some shopping which was very successful for both of us (and the boys, even though they didn't know it).

The boys were in charge of keeping the dogs out of the house so that the realtor could show it to a few couples. After that we went to dinner the the "huge fish sandwich" place, which was delicious. Then we came back to their house and kicked the boys' behinds in some board games! Ya Erin, we rock!

Erin & I the next morning...aren't we looking lovely. Notice the wonderful painting jobs in the background.


Phil and I in the living room.


Jon... not exactly sure what he is doing.

1 comment:

philhamburger said...

Just to let everyone know, that Kim and Erin did not beat the guys...they mainly beat Jon because he is terrible at board games. Also, we would have killed them in Euchre.